lundi 5 septembre 2011

Brother In Law’s Wife Meera

Hi friends and the fans of indiansexstories.net. I am Raj from Punja , I am 32 years old. I read the stories in ISS and got motivated to write about my this encounter with my brother- in- laws (wife’s brother) wife, Meera. Meera is very fair and beautiful and has a figure of 38-26-38. I admired her figure always and used to fantasies about her and masturbate. She belongs to Lucknow. The incident took place in December 2005 . This is a true incident.

I had gone to Bombay to meet my sister in law and there my brother in laws wife meera had also come.I spent about a week at Bombay and as I was coming back to lucknow my sister in law requested me to take meera also along with me as it is not safe for a lone lady to travel in train such a long distance. redmore>>












you find passwordhere1 for watch znd down load
watch and telecharge  line2
watch and telecharge  line3
watch and telecharge  line4 
watch and telecharge  line5 
watch and telecharge  line6
watch and telecharge  line5

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire