mercredi 27 juillet 2011

She came very near me and pulled the pencil out of my hands.

She came very near me and pulled the pencil out of my hands. I was startled and got up. But she pulled me down and whispered if you shout or make noise she would call police and tell I was trying to rape her. Then having pacified my she started her work. Slowly she passed her hands around my strong stiff abs and started admiring them. That’s when I removed my t shirt and started looking at her eye to eye. Then slowly I started moving towards her and started licking her sexy lips. I liked them so much that I nearly bit them. She too started caressing my abs and led her hand towards my now strong ready tool.

Then I started kissing around her neck. Licking her neck gave me unknown pleasure. Slowly I moved my tongue inside her blouse. Then I pulled out her bra with my tongue and started licking it vigorously. She started to moaning. Then, I went to the other side and again pulled her bra strap. She was now moaning more. I was continuously licking her whole neck. Slowly I started passing my hands over her balls. Initially she hit me. But on constant persisting she gave in. I started pressing her pink blouse. I could feel her stiff Bra covering her pleasant shaped balls. I kept pressing each of them turn by turn. Simultaneously enjoying her juicy lips. Then, I dared and started removing her blouse buttons. Each button I remove I kissed the exposed parts. All the while pressing her balls. The last button struck. I tried my best I couldn’t then she adjusted herself and removed the last button. Now My both hand pulled her balls and I started sucking them. Quickly I started tasting the most tasty milk and from the most entertaining package. I was sucking, sucking and sucking. It was the firmest perky nipple I was sucking. Slowly my hands searched for the nada of her petticoat and pulled she was half naked and pulling out her petticoat she was just wearing a light pink transparent panty. I slowly started putting my hands under her panty and started feeling her grassy moist pitch. I started rotating my fingers around her wet cunt and she was moaning. I started rubbing my tool around her cunt. Slowly She pushed my pants and underwear and started pulling my tool towards her cunt. Then I gave her few shots. And rested for sometime then again I would give her few shots…
watch and telecharge  line1
watch and telecharge  line2
watch and telecharge  line3
watch and telecharge  line4 
watch and telecharge  line5 
watch and telecharge  line6
watch and telecharge  line5

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire